Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Happiest Sad

When I started our blog, in true Kari fashion, I set out to learn as much about adoption, blogging and the combo of the two. This week I came across this amazing blog by an even more amazing person. "The Happiest Sad" is written by a birthmother. It tells a story of adoption that is not often told, at least not as eloquently as this.

One post in particular I liked was the "How To Irritate a Birth Mother" post. It is a great education tool for the adoption community (and general public!)

Hope you check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Just spent a good hour and a half reading The Happiest Sad blog. What a strong amazing woman! I had tears in my eyes the whole time. Going to bed, but before I do I'm kissing Ina and thanking God I have her and I get to keep her. Thanks God for Birth Mothers and Adoptive Families! Jess

    ReplyDelete