Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nighty night little one


Time to pack....and play! I have been waiting for the "right time" to start buying baby supplies. I have had my perfect baby room planned in my head for a long time, but have been too scared to buy anything not wanting to jinx us. Well, I threw that out the window today and bought our future child a pack n' play!

Now that the ball is really rolling on our adoption process, I thought it was time we start to prepare for the arrival of our new family member. We talked it out and thought a pack n' play would be a good idea for our first purchase because we can use it for the first few weeks after our baby arrives. We are also hoping our darling little goddaughter will get to use it from time to time!

With each step, my heart soars with the prospect at being a mom. It is amazing how much you can know you love someone without even knowing they exist in this world yet. Can't wait to meet you my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment