Thursday, September 9, 2010

Taking the first step....

Sometimes taking your first step is the hardest part of the journey. Aaron and I always knew that we wanted to have kids. We have been through quite a few ups and downs in our journey to do so. When we came to the decision that we would grow our little family through adoption, we felt like a huge weight had been lifted from our shoulders.

We are currently still in the approval stage of our adoption process, but we are getting closer everyday! We are going to use our blog to keep in touch with family and friends on our adoption process and as a way to get get in touch with families that are looking to make an adoption plan for their child.

Wish us luck! Now onto the next step....

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading this! I added it to my blog list on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and will follow your blog happily. We went through this process successfully twice and were blessed with 2 terrific sons! (now 14 and 12) There will be plenty of ups and downs but it is so worth it! Our best wishes for Wonderful Things to Happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Deb...that is exciting. Thanks for the support! I might contact you if we have questions!

    ReplyDelete